- The atmosphere inside Gorakhnath temple is not at all communal
- For the past 35 years, Yasin Ansari, a Muslim has been serving as the supervisor
- First engineer of Gorakhnath temple was Nisar Ahmad
- Contrary to the archetypal perception of Yogi Adityanath created by a section of the media as a Hindutva rabble-rouser, the atmosphere inside his math is anything but communal.
- For the past 35 years, the man who has supervised all construction work inside the Gorakhnath temple is a Muslim, Yasin Ansari, who also keeps an account of the temple's expenditure.
- There are many muslims who run shops and also take care of the cows
Source Reader More news
This story is trending. Share it.