- The atmosphere inside Gorakhnath temple is not at all communal
- For the past 35 years, Yasin Ansari, a Muslim has been serving as the supervisor
- First engineer of Gorakhnath temple was Nisar Ahmad
- Contrary to the archetypal perception of Yogi Adityanath created by a section of the media as a Hindutva rabble-rouser, the atmosphere inside his math is anything but communal.
- For the past 35 years, the man who has supervised all construction work inside the Gorakhnath temple is a Muslim, Yasin Ansari, who also keeps an account of the temple's expenditure.
- There are many muslims who run shops and also take care of the cows
Continue reading... Reader
More trending news Where is the full article?
This story is trending. Share it.